The deadline was extended to the 23rd of March!
All the accepted papers will be published by Elsevier in the electronic journal Procedia Manufacturing accessible via ScienceDirect. Procedia Manufacturing is an open-access journal publishing high-quality conference proceedings in the field of manufacturing engineering, including but not limited to manufacturing processes, systems, and emerging topics in the broad field of manufacturing.
To submit your abstract or paper, please visit the Submission Website and follow the instructions for creating an account for the Conference Management Toolkit (CMT).
Note that on the submission website there is no template for the abstract submission. You can use the space available in the CMT platform.
To download the full paper template, please, click here: Templates for GCSM 2021.
Guidelines to Authors of the 2021 GCSM
- All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least two reviewers and a decision on acceptability can be reached based on two acceptable reviews.
- The Editorial Committee can reject any paper outright, without any reviews, if the paper is
- (a) not within the topical areas of the conference, and is out of scope; or
- (b) written in poor English.
- An author or co-author of accepted papers is allowed to present only two papers at the conference. Additional accepted papers must be presented only by another co-author (not by a friend or a colleague).
- All presenting authors and co-authors must be registered participants at the GCSM.
- It is not permitted to submit more than five papers under your name as author or co-author.