All the accepted papers will be published by Elsevier in the electronic journal Procedia Manufacturing accessible via ScienceDirect. Procedia Manufacturing is an open access journal publishing high quality conference proceedings in the field of manufacturing engineering, including but not limited to manufacturing processes, systems and emerging topics in the broad field of manufacturing.
To submit your abstract or paper, please visit the Submission Website and follow the instructions for creating an account for the Conference Management Toolkit (CMT).
Please use the following template guidelines to prepare your full paper:
The abstract should contain 50–100 words, giving a brief account of the most relevant aspects of the paper. Each paper should consist of a minimum of 3 pages and a maximum of 8 pages in total.
Papers submitted to CIRP sponsored conferences shall all follow the general guidelines outlined in the Guide for authors here. Please follow the instructions carefully. Papers not written according to instructions will be rejected.
The submitted papers will be evaluated by the conference scientific committee according to the CIRP evaluation criteria.
Guidelines to Authors of the 2019 GCSM
- All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least two reviewers and a decision on acceptability can be reached based on two acceptable reviews.
- The Editorial Committee (from TU Berlin and Tongji University) can reject any paper outright, without any reviews, if the paper is
- (a) not within the topical areas of the conference, and is out of scope; or
- (b) written in poor English.
- An author or co-author of accepted papers is allowed to present only two papers at the conference. Additional accepted papers must be presented only by another co-author (not by a friend or a colleague).
- All presenting authors and co-authors must be registered participants at the GCSM.
- It is not permitted to submit more than five papers under your name as author or co-author.