All the accepted papers will be published by Elsevier in the electronic journal Procedia Manufacturing accessible via ScienceDirect. Procedia Manufacturing is an open access journal publishing high quality conference proceedings in the field of manufacturing engineering, including but not limited to manufacturing processes, systems and emerging topics in the broad field of manufacturing.
To submit your abstract or paper, please visit the Submission Website and follow the instructions for creating an account for the Conference Management Toolkit (CMT).
Guidelines to Authors of the 2020 GCSM
- All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least two reviewers and a decision on acceptability can be reached based on two acceptable reviews.
- The Editorial Committee can reject any paper outright, without any reviews, if the paper is
- (a) not within the topical areas of the conference, and is out of scope; or
- (b) written in poor English.
- An author or co-author of accepted papers is allowed to present only two papers at the conference. Additional accepted papers must be presented only by another co-author (not by a friend or a colleague).
- All presenting authors and co-authors must be registered participants at the GCSM.
- It is not permitted to submit more than five papers under your name as author or co-author.