Please read the registration policy carefully before registering for the conference
- After filling the registration form you will receive a confirmation email. Afterwards, an invoice will be sent to you within 14 days.
- The registration fee covers the attendance in all sessions during the conference and the catering. In addition, the cost of publication for one paper, abstract books, the program booklet and give-aways are included in the registration cost.
- For every accompanying person an additional $ 60 is being charged. This fee includes the the gala dinner only.
- At least one author for each submitted paper must register and pay the registration fee in order to publish the paper. A submitted paper without a registration will not be accepted for the conference or for publication at Procedia Manufacturing. All papers need to be presented at the conference in order to be published.
- The first commitment certifies that the paper will be orally presented by one of the authors. If such a commitment cannot be given, the Conference Chair will have the right to refuse the paper. Authors who do not attend during the paper sessions to orally present their paper without having given a notification and a valid reason will be excluded from submitting a paper for the following two years.
- The registration fee is broken down as follows:
Early bird: $ 550 Before May 14, 2018. Regular: $ 600 Before August 31, 2018. On-site: $ 650 After August 31, 2018. Workshop registration: $ 200 Before September 24, 2018. Accompanying Person: $ 60 each
- Credit card payment can be made by MasterCard or Visa only.
- In case you need to cancel your registration, please note:
- A cancellation fee of 10% of registration costs will be applied for cancellations received after July 21, 2018.
- A cancellation fee of 50% of registration costs will be applied for cancellations received after August 21, 2018.
- After September 21, 2018 there will be no refund. You can announce somebody else to participate in the conference.
- Only cancellations made in writing (email or FAX) will be accepted.
- With the registration you agree to be contacted for the matter of further GCSM events.
- All attendees to GCSM are asked to please register online using the form below: