Please read the registration policy carefully before registering for the conference
- The registration fee covers the attendance in all sessions during the conference and the catering. In addition, the cost of publication for one paper, abstract books, the program booklet and giveaways are included in the registration cost.
- With the registration, you give consent to be contacted for future GCSM events and photographs taken at the event to be used for promotional purposes.
Early bird: € 550 On or before July 31, 2019. Regular: € 600 On or before August 31, 2019. On-site: € 650 After August 31, 2019.
Registration fee details (all fees in Euro):
Payment & Refund details:
- Conference registration fee refunds (including accompanying person fees):
- An administrative fee of 10% of total registration cost will be charged for cancellations received on or before August 30, 2019.
- An administrative fee of 50% of total registration cost will be applied for cancellations received between August 31 through September 20, 2019.
- After September 20, 2019 there will be no refund. You can nominate someone else to participate in the conference.
- Only cancellations and nominations made in writing (email@example.com) will be accepted.
- All presenting authors and co-authors must be registered participants at the GCSM.
- A registered author or co-author of an accepted paper is allowed to present only one paper at the conference. Additional accepted papers must be presented by another registered (co-)author (not by a friend or a colleague). In case one author or co-author wants to present two papers, a fee of € 150 will be charged for the second one.
- It is not permitted to submit more than five papers under your name as author or co-author.
Requirements for publication:
- At least one author for each submitted paper must register, pay the registration fee and present the paper at the conference for a paper to be published in the proceedings. A submitted paper without a registration will not be scheduled for presentation at the conference or included for publication in Procedia Manufacturing.
- One author must be registered for each paper accepted (subject to above restrictions) before August 31, 2019 for it to be included in the conference program and proceedings. If no author of a paper has registered by this date, the paper will be removed from the conference program and not included in the proceedings. Any special situations which prevents an author from registering by this deadline (e.g.: delays in obtaining visa) will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Registration form coming soon