- After filling the registration form you will receive a confirmation email. Afterwards, an invoice will be sent to you within 14 days.
- The registration fee covers the attendance in all sessions during the conference and the catering. In addition, cost of publication for one paper, abstract books, the program booklet and give-aways are included in the registration cost.
- At least one author for each submitted paper must register and pay the registration fee in order to publish the paper. A submitted paper without a registration will not be accepted for the conference or for the publication at Procedia Manufacturing. All papers need to be presented at the conference in order to be published.
- The first commitment certifies that the paper will be orally presented by one of the authors. If such a commitment cannot be given, the Conference Chair will have the right to refuse the paper. Authors who do not attend during the paper sessions to orally present their paper without having given a notification and a valid reason will be excluded from submitting a paper for the following two years.
The registration fee is broken down as follows:
- Early bird: € 420 Until March 31st 2017.
- Regular: € 450 Until August 31st 2017.
- On-site: € 520 After August 31st 2017.
- Industrial Tour: € 50 on September 24th to the north of Israel.
- Industrial Tour: € 75 on September 28th to Jerusalem.
- A cancellation fee of 10% of registration costs will be applied for cancellations received after July 15th 2017.
- A cancellation fee of 50% of registration costs will be applied for cancellations received after August 15th 2017.
- After September 15th 2017 there will be no refund. You can announce somebody else to participate in the conference.
Reminder: Early-Bird registration no longer available!